Dewatering Made Simple
Big Bags USA heavy-duty construction barriers provide a reusable alternative to sheet pile cofferdams, sandbag barriers, water barriers, single FIBC bags, super sacks, and aqua dams. One system (comprised of 5 individual bags connected to one another) is 15’ long, 36” wide, and 40” tall. One five-bag system can be placed and filled by two men in less than 10 minutes. No other barrier can be filled and placed faster than the Big Bags USA construction barrier system. Fast, reusable barriers that save time and money.
- 10mm thick polypropylene, made with the highest UV-resistant polymers available to increase longevity in sunlight.
- The flexibility of the barrier allows the product to be used on any and all surfaces without the need for trenching or leveling to get a good seal.
- 200 times faster to deploy than traditional sandbag walls.
- Uses 1/2 the amount of sand used in a sandbag wall built to the same height.
- Not only is the barrier reusable, but the sand can also be kept in the bags and stored in a warehouse for the next use.
Big Bags USA construction barrier systems have unmatched versatility to handle the highest demands at a fraction of the costs compared to other products.
- Systems can be reused. No need to budget for new systems on every project.
- Deploys faster than any other barrier on the market.
- Easy deployment with our patent-pending spreader bar.
- Clean-up is easy. Simply warehouse the bags, sand included, for the next use.
- Water Diversion
- Coastal Erosion and Soil Erosion
- Temporary Barrier
- Large Sandbag Dam
- Flood Barriers
- Alternative to Small Sandbags, Aqua Dams, Water Barriers, Super Sacks, FIBC, Bulk Bags, Big Bags
Big Bags USA construction barriers can be connected together on the shoreline and pulled out in the water to any length, then filled while sitting in the water, creating a cofferdam. Once the barriers are in place, they can be filled exactly where you need them.
Our flood barrier easily conforms to railroad tracks, tops of levees, streets, hillsides, sewer drains, and any other uneven topography.
Big Bags USA construction barriers are rated for over 2,200 hours of direct sunlight. Our sand-filled demonstration barriers displayed outside of the factory remain uncompromised after 10 years of exposure to the elements. The heavy-duty construction, combined with the best UV protection available, allows the bags to be reused on multiple cofferdam projects.
Big Bags USA barriers are rated for over 2,200 hours of direct sunlight. Our sand-filled demonstration systems displayed outside of the factory remain uncompromised after 10 years of exposure to the elements. Indoor shelf life is rated at over 50 years. Try to find another flood control product that stands the test of time as well as Big Bags USA.
All contractors with excavators, front-end loaders, and cranes should consider contacting a Big Bags USA representative for information on how to use our temporary barriers for deployment in your local communities when floodwaters threaten. There is a high demand for rapidly deployed barriers throughout the United States during the rainy spring period. If you are capable of deploying our product on your job sites then you could easily be hired to deploy barriers by your state, county, or local municipalities in times of need.