FASTEST DEPLOYED BARRIER, ANYWHERE!
Distributing High-Quality Big Bags USA Systems
Impending Flood? If you have a Flood Emergency call us at 1-800-337-0537. We have big-bag flood barrier systems available for immediate delivery! We're always ready to help local, state, and federal agencies be prepared!
Our innovative 5-connected bulk bag systems outperform conventional sandbags and other FIBC bulk bags on the market.
1 Big Bags USA System = 750 conventional sandbags
It takes 2 people less than 10 minutes to deploy one of our systems
When stacked in a pyramid formation, our barriers can reach heights other sandbags simply can't.
Rapidly Deployed Barrier
and Flood Control Systems
One system is 36” wide and 40” tall which accordion opens to 15’ long. That’s equal to 15 linear feet, 40” tall, every ten minutes. No other sandbag deployment method equals the speed of Big Bags USA.
Available through GSA contract Schedule 47QSWA20D001E.
NEW DESIGN, TIGHTER SEAL
Our U-Frame design allows for the systems to stand open prior to filling and are easily screwed together. The "WATER SIDE" of our bags is impermeable resisting any contaminants in flood waters so the sand can be reclaimed after use. Regular sandbags and FIBC bags don't measure up.
How Does It Work?
Each filled flood barrier consists of five connected heavy-duty cubic yard bags. The barriers can be connected to form one contiguous line of any length. The barrier systems can also be stacked to achieve vertical height.
Big Bags USA flood barriers can be filled using many different types of equipment, such as: skid steers, backhoes, front-end loaders, conveyor belt trucks, crane booms, and even cement mixers when using a slurry. Simple and fast deployment is what makes Big Bags USA barriers an industry leader.
Each flood barrier is 3’ wide, 15’ long, and 40” tall. A single barrier is equal to over 750 regular sandbags. The flood barrier systems protecting a highway in this photo were set up in just minutes.
Our flood barriers are packaged in 7 systems per pallet. That’s 105 linear feet of protection that can be easily stockpiled. All Flood Control Mitigation plans should include an easily stored product like Big Bags USA.
- Our heavy-duty bags are made of tightly woven polypropylene material
- Our bags are rated 2,200 hours of direct sunlight with the highest UV protection available
- Our “WATERSIDE” is extra coated and impermeable
- Each bag is rated to lift 4,400 lbs. with the 4 nylon loops on the top of each bag
- Stands open, and in place for rapid filling
- The flexibility of the barrier allows the product to be used on any and all surfaces without the need for trenching or leveling to get a water-tight seal
- 200 times faster to deploy than traditional sandbag walls
- Uses 1/2 the amount of sand used in a sandbag wall built to the same height
- Not only is the bag reusable, but the sand can also be kept in the bags and stored in a warehouse for the next use
- Flood Control
- Stream Diversion
- Erosion Control (Coastal, Railroads, Soil)
- Secondary Containment Barrier for Hazardous Spills
- Mudslide Barriers
- Flood Barriers
- Levee Heightening
- Storm Surge Protection
- Military Blast Barriers
Our flood barrier easily conforms to uneven topography such as railroad tracks, tops of levees, streets, hillsides, and sewer drains.
One person can easily carry an empty flood barrier system, open and deploy the system, and then manipulate them to form any desired shape, including arcs or right angles to encircle a building.
Big Bags USA flood control systems can handle the highest demands at a fraction of the costs normally associated with rapidly deployed systems.
- Systems can be reused. No need to budget for new systems every year.
- Deploys faster than any other barrier on the market.
- No costly contracts for clean-up. Simply warehouse or cover with a tarp, sand included, for the next use.
- Field tested and proven to protect against moving logs.
We first used the system in August of 2010 and were extremely pleased with the ease of placement and removal. We would recommend the use of Big Bags System to other communities looking for a quick, easy, and efficient system to control flooding.
~ Bart Weller, Director of Public Works.
The Big Bags are going to be our first and hopefully only line of protection...
~ City of Leavenworth Public Works Director
During the deployment of the Big Bags in some hard to reach areas, we were effectively able to determine the time necessary to deploy and fill each bag.