CONSTRUCTION BARRIER PRODUCTS : BB100L Five Bag Polypropylene Flood Barrier System
BB100L - Five bag polypropylene FIBC construction barrier system. A single system measures 15 feet in length, by 36 inches wide, and 36 inches high. A single person can carry, place, and deploy the system in a few minutes. The system boasts a 10 mil impermeable water-side coupled with the best UV protection available.
A Polypropylene UV coated general purpose bag. Many mediums can be used for fill purposes including, but not limited to: gravel, sand, dirt, larger rock, recycled road material, and concrete. In many situations mediums can be re-purposed. *Liner sold separately.
5 Bag System Height in Inches Width in Inches Length in Feet Open Top 36" 36" 15' Single Layer Insert 6' 36" 36" (inches)
- All weights and dimensions are nominal.
- SPI code PP
- RIC code 5
- NAICS code 314910
- 2200 hour UV Rating
- 10 mil heavy duty woven impenetrable polypropylene “waterside” with extra UV protection
- 6 mil heavy duty woven permeable polypropylene on non-watersides of barrier
- Each bag contains 2 supporting wooden U-Frames (“Self-supporting” for filling with a medium)
- 27 Cubic foot per bag for a total of 135 Cubic foot capacity/system
- Each tightly woven nylon utility loop has a 1,100 lb. capability total bag capacity 4,400 lbs.
- Safe Working Load (SWL) 4,400 lbs.
- 5 Bag system capacity 22,000 lbs.
- Meets both 5 to 1 Single-Use and 6 to 1 Multi-use Safety Factors
- Stacking capabilities to be determined by an engineer
- 5 Bag system weighs 50 lbs. or 22.25 Kg
- 5 Bag System measures 6” x 36”x 36” when packaged for shipping
- Each packaged pallet (44”x 44”) contains 7 Systems 42” x 36” x 46” Total Weight = 400 lbs.
- 53’ Trailer capacity = 392 Systems = 56 Pallets w/7 systems per pallet Total Weight = 22,400 lbs.
100 year shelf life at RH below 50%
©2014-2018 BIG BAGS USA. All Rights Reserved.
WEBSITE DESIGN & HOSTING BY MSW INTERACTIVE DESIGNS LLC. WE PUT THE WEB TO WORK FOR YOU!